Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

time is flying by Wellington here I come.



plans they are gelling.





We fly out of Chch at 2.30 Thursday afternoon. (hell that is less than a week away)


Staying at Kingsgate Oriental Bay


Only things planned for sure, catchup with J on Friday at 11.30 for coffee...hope can catch up with S too. Pick up bike from Avanti on Sat and register for duathlon and Sunday the event.
Fly back Chch Monday




Scales didn't like me this week gained but then after breaking down my week hhhmmm 3 nights out on the wine probably helped contribute to the gain.





Went for an awesome walk on Saturday
Hooker Valley 13K return
http://www.fv01.dial.pipex.com/world.htm?234.shtml



swing bridge was a HUGE conquering moment for me weight loss doesn't just mean smaller jeans it means having confidence in myself to try and acheive all sorts of stuff.



biggest loser is on I am off to watch it. Go Eric

WHAT HAVE U DONE TODAY TO MAKE U FEEL PROUD

10 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 8:22 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Love it Felicity - you are so right weight loss just isn't smaller jeans but the confidence we get. And look at you with the confidence you've gained, the walks - the duathlon etc - that's what you've done for you!

What have I done today to make me feel proud - about 1 hour 20 mins in the gym pushing myself that bit further - also was tempted to buy a WW muffin from Subway as well as sushi but then though - no I don't need it! Came home and had a banana instead.

 
At April 27, 2007 3:33 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

what a beautiful day and wonderful scenery to be amongst!! I sooo can't wait till I can get back out there tramping again. Hopefully one day in the future my ankle will be healed enough that I can do it again.

My proud moment ... drank all my water!! Something I've been trying to achieve for a while.

 
At April 27, 2007 3:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with ya hun... I want Eric to win too he he he.

Wow love the picture of you on the walk bridge (I would have been holding on for dear life argghhh had bridges that swing (even slightyly)).

Love ya
Chubbymum

 
At April 28, 2007 8:16 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Too true about the weight loss allowing us to do so much more... I LOVE THAT! And I just love that "song" on biggest loser.... It should be our mantra! Have a wonderful weekend.

 
At April 28, 2007 8:18 am, Blogger Chris H said...

I also just love how losing the weight enables me to do so much more! And I love that "song" from the Biggest Loser!

 
At April 28, 2007 9:20 am, Blogger Sienna said...

Hello Felicity.
New Zealand always looks so beautiful in the pics. I am also getting heavier from my dieting recently... good to read a blog of someone else who had good days and bad.

 
At May 04, 2007 8:49 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Good luck this weekend - just know you will do well!

 
At May 29, 2007 5:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

time has flown, wellington has been and gone, hurry up and update!

 
At June 07, 2007 9:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on girl!!!
Where are your updates?
Missing you

Love CM

 
At June 15, 2007 10:58 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

I also wonder where you are ?? I am about to delete you girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home