Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

5.4 kilo gain

HOLY SHIT
mind u the crap food I have eaten for last few weeks so guess I had to pay the piper.
Work for next 10days so that will be good for the pay packet...money for my wellington trip. That is turning a bit to custard...2 of the 4 girl road trip have had to pull out so a small change of plans.

I have such a stiff neck and headache it really is making me so crook...I took it to the doc today have to have it xrayed will add it to the list of things to do on the 1st May trip to Timaru.

Bought some nice new clothes while in Chch last week a pair of pants out of my comfortzone...not high waisted and guess what they are comfy and I felt good in them...grey with teal pinstripe very flash. Of course that meant I needed couple of tops to go with them. I decided today when I was lookng for something to wear to the doctors I have to many clothes but nothing to wear. Either pants but no tops or hundreds of tops and no trous...nothing for casual wear that is tidy no shoes to match oh the delemia it was so much easier to just dress frumpy and not be bothered...and now we have winter coming so the couple of nice outfits I have been wearing will be too cold. I bought could nice jackets end of last winter intending them to fit this winter but I have been playing around so much that u guessed it they still are too tight in the arms.

This morning I was reading my first post on this blog wow I have come a long way since those sad days.

Ok Prison Break is on now time to focus on the telly.

2 Comments:

At April 05, 2007 7:07 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Oh BUGGER! That was a big blow out mate, hope you arn't too depressed about it, I think I'd be crying! Don't ya just love buying clothes! I too have the problem of too many bottoms, not enough tops, or vise versa... and yes, it is hard getting used to wearing nice clothes after hiding behind fat clothes. Hey, have a great Easter weekend, be safe and happy.

 
At April 07, 2007 12:11 pm, Blogger Name: Lynise said...

Hi Felicity, sorry to hear your not feeling well. Grrrrr about the gain as well. I hope its a combination of fluid etc as it seems a lot to put on in such a short space of time. Over christmas I gained 8kg (in 2.5 weeks, can you believe that) but thankfully lost 4.6 of it the following week. Strange the way the body works sometimes. Last week I was soooooo darn good, but lost less then 1kg (drat, blast damn, lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home