Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yeah I am coming Sue

Sue asked in her blog who was going to do the Wellington Real women duathlon on May 6th http://www.realduathlon.co.nz/ I was trying to organise for me to get up there bike on plane etc was going to be a night mare and I was trying to organise hiring one but wasn't getting far with that either...then the other day I was saying to my g/friend here about what I wanted to do she said a road trip so we r looking at brining her vehicle bikes on back and coming up...am going to Chch AGAIN today and will tak with my Chch crew and see if them's two wants to come Rachel has just started new job so guessing she won't be able to but sure Jo would be keen...so looking more like I am coming of course have to be home long enough to earn some money instead of spending it but that is a just a minor trivial thing.

Now where am I going today Christchurch is calling me again. Not sure why I don't move back up there....thoughts turn that way every trip. Anyways why am I going again when only been up there a few days ago...WELL everything is happening...
1)my girlfriends daughter had her baby 21st Feb(I came home on 20th) Chloe number 1 all well (not due till 10th March) they are both home and doing fine.
2)My neice had her baby on Feb 26th (due April 12th so earlier than we'd like) she had compilcations with blood pressure etc word is baby and Mum doing great but I want to c for myself.
3) My brother is over from Perth, Mum doesn't know so will be nice surprise for her.
4) Walkig the bridal Path this is the trek the pioneers had to travel when got off boats at Lyttleton to Chch did it a million years ago at school because ya had to but now I want to...another thing off my 'to do list'
5) Aqua on Saturday
6) got some autions to collect
7) Aunty finishes her radium treatment
8) good excuse to catch up with the girls
9) was going to do another Duathlon but just can't see time allowing Sunday it is like 30 mins drive out of Chch then drive back to pick up Mum so flagged it and put it on next years To do list
10) my friend down south Husband had a dreadful accident at work and is parrilized from neck down so WANT to go see her.
amendment to list
11) Church for Mother
another busy weekend need to be back Sunday have work Monday...if it wasn't for work I'd have done the dua cause wouldn't need to drive home straight after

What have I done this week


Tuesday we hubby and I (he was supposedly my support) went to Timaru I had to have Colonoscopy so was full of prep gunk for that I can tell u when thye say be near a tiolet they mean BE NEAR A TOILET hehehe but oh I feel great I want more of that stuff that is a clean out and scales down 600gms yeah...would have thought I'd passed mre than that but that is to much information hehehe so stayed Tue night because it was just to hard travelling 2 hrs without a loo procedure was Wed morning and I was first on list so all over by 10.30 great...hubby couldn;t stay with me he had to do stuff more important than sit with his wife b4 surgery I txt him to say Iwas finished got told he was talking hhhmmm I gave him talking when he got there but he wasn;t long b4 he arrived and we had something to eat did a few groceries I needed fruit hadn't been allowed any for 4 days I NEEDED FRUIT i told him got to much with going away again today but can eat it in car etc.
Got home here about 4pm

oh of course bought some more baby stuff while away well u have to have a pretty soft cuddly pink teddy for a little girl niece great niece actually and got some wee prem clothes too

Ok I am off now back Tues but have jsut had a call from Mum to say ther is mail there from Anthony and Elaine in oz and she was sending photo of scan etc so I am off to see if that is what it is first grandbaby photos even if I can never see head nor tail of them hehe

WELL BUGGER ME DAYS-what a waste of bloody time that was..no baby scan photos bloody stupid eftpos card for me to do some banking for them double GGGGGRRR I want baby photos. can ya tell I am pissed off hehehe

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 12:21 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Far out you are a busy woman! Yeah, I'd want baby photos too !

 
At March 01, 2007 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby photos
Baby photos
Can't wait to see them... you sounds soooo excited hun it lovely to hear it.

Wow you are sooo busy.. I'm a little jealous as my year seems to be a slow start at the moment. ;-)

I sometims wonder why you don't live in Christchurch you would have brought shares in a petrol company by now he he he

Love CM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home