Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The thing I just realised

and have been balling my eyes out for last 30mins

If I hadn't seen the light, if I hadn't got my shit together and lost this weight and improved my health-would I be here today and waiting for the birth of my first grandchild in less than 7mths.

Simple answer to that I don't think so

I started this journey at 172kilos

I didn't care how I looked

I didn't care what others thought

I didn't want to live

I just didn't give a toss...

if I hadn't got it together I would be 180 kilos even 190 kilos plus cause I just was eating myself to death

I truely believe I would be if not heavier I would be dead NOW I wouldn't be here to have heard my baby boy tell me he was having a baby. I wouldn't be here to see that little grand baby

What have I got out of loosing 50plus kilos I have got back my life.

Yeah I have walked miles, I have changed my size trousers, I have riden a bike, I have gained confidence...I have done all of this but most importantly what I have got from this is to hear my baby is going to be a Dad.

3 Comments:

At January 14, 2007 5:49 pm, Blogger Roz said...

Congratulations and best wishes for your future grandchild! Great to see you back and blogging, you are an inspriation. I am a shocking lurker! and don't comment but have made an effort this week!!!! Keep working towards your goal, you can do it.

 
At January 14, 2007 5:58 pm, Blogger Kris said...

Congrats Felicity!!!

You are doing such a great job and you have come so far. It must be really exciting to have a Grand baby on the way.

Keep up the great work and keep doing what you are doing.

If you are interested I have opened up my new Blog for everyone to read now.

Take Care
Kris:)

 
At January 14, 2007 8:24 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Woohoo - a grand baby! And congratulations on all the work you've done so that kid will grow to knowing their awesome gran.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home