Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Things they are changing


After the style workshop I went to couple weeks ago I am making changes to me.
Shaved my legs(couple of gushing wounds and rather stingy)
Have made an appointment to get my eyebrows harvested on Sunday.
Also bought a body fitting bum lifting tummy slimming suit thing promises to make you look 2 dress sizes smaller.
Now if I can get my shoes to co-ordinate with my clothes would be great...perhaps if I stopped buying clothes I'd have some spare pennies for some shoes hehehehe.
New willow catolouge out and they are doing there tour again but darn it it will be in between trips to Christchurch looking at buying the above in creme

Get completments daily-an old boss said to me this morning that the me of today is a complelty differnet Felicity of 10 years ago when I got the job at there cafe it was out the back making sandwiches etc and I said I didn't want to work in the shop front serviing9which I ended uo doing and hated) now I am customer services front desk staff and almost confident in what I do.

Going out Friday night with friends for a birthday dinner should be fun...not sure what I'll wear when i was in chch last I left my suitcase there to make room for groceries and now I have very little clothes and no jewellery or makeup.

Hubby is home so best go chat

4 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 10:15 am, Blogger Sue said...

I think the change has been evident even in the way you post. You are clearly more confident and are much less likely to run yourself down. You have learned how to be proud of yourself, too.

 
At October 27, 2006 6:46 pm, Blogger Anne said...

It really shows are far you've come. Imagine a few years ago attending workshops, buying clothes, shoes like you are now. Good on you!!

 
At October 28, 2006 12:42 pm, Blogger me said...

Way to go Felicity!! You will have to show us a picture of the new you!! :-)

 
At October 28, 2006 9:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Felicity, you sure have been busy lately! Can't wait to see some piccies of the new fabulous, glamerous you! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home