Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Can't believe its Friday again

seems like its been a very short week-being unconsious for most of Saturday possibly contributes to that. Went to Timaru yesterday to do a grocery shop we were desperate for supplies and its good to be stocked up again, just wish it didn't take 12 hours to get them. The cost is a pinch too hehehe. Spent pretty much all day today putting away and packing freezer so it doesn't just end when u pull in the drive.

Bought a pretty jacket off trade me this week pretty lime green size 20 and it fits nicely (66961736) very happy about that should look neat with black slacks now what am i gonna wear for a top under it.

I forgot to eat breakfast this morning can't believe how stupid I was-about 10 I thought I was gonna passs out felt real crook so grabbed a couple crumpets and honey. Then ffor lunch at 3 I had some yummy salads bush road kumara and apricot, brown rice and nut meslin letuce and cottage cheese and crunchy sprouts yum yum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home