Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Yummy tea

Dory fish fillets, baked in foil with fenel and pear salsa

Portobello mushroom-stuffed with pinenuts and low fat feta

Vege kebab's (Corgette,onion,mushroom,cheery tomato, yellow capsicum) marinated in chilli sauce, garlic, ginger white wine vinegar

Brown rice

Broad beans

Been a busy week at work-my feet are aching so much Plan a 4hr walk tomorrow won't that be fun.
My baby's 29th birthday tomorrow wow time flies.
Hubby is off away to Invercargill on Sunday his Aunty(83) is not well so he has taken a couple of days off to go visit her-then we'll shot down again in Sept after been to Dunedin for half marathon. Talking of marathon only a month to go what have I let myself in for.

Friend from Ozzie sent me a copy of volume 4 Symply to good to be true cook books yummy kebab recipe was from it.

5 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 11:00 pm, Blogger Suzy said...

Oh yum, what a lovely meal!

My baby is 29 too!

 
At August 05, 2006 4:28 pm, Blogger Helena said...

you are the right gourmet mate! delishhhhhhhhhimo :)

 
At August 06, 2006 11:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Felicity,
Just to let you know Jo's computer is out of action at the moment. Should be back online soon.
Cheers :)

 
At August 07, 2006 8:11 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Yum - wish you would cook for me!!

 
At August 14, 2006 6:46 pm, Blogger TitanThirteen said...

EEEEWWWW broad beans is the one vege i've eaten & i just can't stomach it!! Just the thought of eating it makes me want to hurl so i'll say it again, EEWWWWWWW


teehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home