Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Week is going ok
Walked every day Eating is ok Water is going down and staying off scales.
Plan to do a GOOD walk on Sunday (12k) realised on Tuesday it is only 2 months till the Dunedin Half Marathon. Posted entry the otherday as yet haven't had confirmation...did get confirmation of entry for Conture Series in Chch Oct Nov Dec(Duathlons)
Results arrived today from the Christchurch marathon very impressive and great to see name in print.
Miracle happened today not only did hubby hang out the washing that was in the machine he bought all the washing in when it looked like rain...Maggie and I laughed when I said I hoped he'd hang it out when he seen it was done. So I must remember to say to her tomorrow about it...I grumble about him so much so it will be a change to actually have a complimentary comment.
Still a lot of snow and ice about roads were extremely slippery this morning because of over night rain but did help a bit with the thaw. More rain this afternoon but also fresh snow on mountians. Still a lot of people finding damage casued by the frozen pipes Hubby has afriend has 3 houses he rents out 1 tenant vacated ad just left house without draining and turning off water at toby whole house is a wash and extreme damage caused.
Minestrone Soup and Beef Stroganof with fetticine for tea tonight.

2 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 8:59 am, Blogger Anne said...

Keep up the great work Felicity - enjoy your walk:)

 
At July 15, 2006 5:22 pm, Blogger me said...

Good on you for walking everyday!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home