Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Day 2 dun and conquered

Have had a good day for the most part.

Had a big challenge in form of an afternoon tea with friends but stuck to my guns and dispite being offered several sweet gooie cakes and morals and savouries made of pastries s light and puffy I didn't cave in I had taken salada crackers 1/4 with lite cheese and I had 2 bite size crackers. Left there feeling very righteous.

Didn't manage a walk and should really wind up the treadmill but can't be fagged to tell u the truth.

Water is on par.

Breakfast
Rolled oats, with sultanas and 2 dried apricots chopped(note to self 1 would do)
coffee

Lunch
fresh+fruity yogurt-wasn't sure I was going to be able to keep to my bargin at afternoon tea so eat light and was still full from brekkie

Afternoon snack
crackers and cheese

Tea
Vege soup
mince-chilli beans-tomato based pasta sauce
penne pasta
sprinkle of cheese

evening snack
2 kiwi fruit

3 Comments:

At June 21, 2006 10:01 pm, Blogger Sue said...

And more snow coming!

 
At June 22, 2006 9:24 am, Blogger Anne said...

Brrr - can't even imagine it being that cold - bad enough here!

Just caught up on your last couple of entries. Well done on being so dedicated and focused - I know with that attitude you willg et the result you want!

Keep warm:(

 
At June 22, 2006 9:56 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Way to go on the afternoon tea, I bet you felt awesome afterwards.

I love that your putting your food down as it is giving me some idea's for my own eating during the day - THANKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home