Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, June 19, 2006

3 day bender

Well that is how it feels-I haven't been able to stop eating for 3 days. Feel like crap. My mouth feels like something crawled in there and died. I am tired and can't be bothered doing anything. I am SO OVER the snow it got past being pretty days ago. I don't give a toss and have vurtually given up. I can't even say I have been able to start the day on a positive note...I have not weighted myself last 2 mornings casue KNOW that will rock the boat. Had a dull head, not exactyly call it a headache for a week. My house looks like a bomb exploded. My garden is so depressing I am thinking about digging hat is left of it up and putting the whole yard in concrete...the snow caused so much damage to my rhododenrons and magnolia some of which are 20 yrs old so were lovely now they are smashed and the magnolia for one will not come back.
See a real pity party and can't get out of it.
Well it is time to get ready for work oh joy stand around for 8hrs doing beggur all but at least I'll get paid for it...big deal the power bill is sure to gobble that and some.

4 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 9:05 am, Blogger Sue said...

Oh darling, you sound so down, I just want to give you a big hug! Things will get brighter and you know it is worth the effort to keep going. Please, please, don't give up - you are such an amazing woman, you know you can get through this.
What a shame about your garden.

 
At June 19, 2006 9:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Sue!!! Please don't give up... You know you can get through this aye... is there something else that you can do to keep you occupied? Maybe knitting or crafty stuff? or scrapbooking your holiday? OMG I wish you lived closer I would have given ya a big hug.

Thinking of ya

Love CM

 
At June 19, 2006 6:56 pm, Blogger Ang said...

You poor thing!!!

Snow is lovely, but I'd imagion the thrill would wear off pretty quickly!!

Try to keep smiling! :)

 
At June 25, 2006 4:32 am, Blogger Brad said...

I have been the regular reader of your site. I am really impressed by what you have in your site. The kind of stuff you provide is really helpful for those guys who want to lose weight. If you are looking for some great weight loss plans then please visit my site. On my site I have tried my best to share the best weight loss information that I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home