Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, May 22, 2006

IT'S OFFICAL


DO U SEE IT my little pink elephant has moved along the ladder at flippen last.
October 05 i was 126.5 and goal was 125 I have hovered around that and 128 since not being able to get below the 126.5(i think I might have been 126 for about 10mins) this morning I went for offical weigh in and AT LAST THE SCALES MOVED
124kilos
DID YOU HEAR ME 124kilos
As you can imagine I am over the moon at this. I have worked bloody hard for it to happen and have thought about giving up many a time but have plodded along and at last it has happened so girls stick with it is will happen. The secret is DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF.

Now this reading is different from the 5k challenge I have with fello blogger, that challenge is read from my home scales which differs from the doctors scales reading this morning for challenge is 127.2 which is a 1.2 loss so am please to report I am getting there.

I have 3 scales I weigh on home scales just to see if I am keeping in control, dietican scales just because, and the doctors scale which I consider as my offical reading as this was my starting weight all those years back in May 2000 so that is my I consider this an offical reading of
48kilos LOST.

4 Comments:

At May 22, 2006 3:57 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

WAY TO GO! I was just on another friends blog telling her that myself and some friends are having trouble getting motivated BUT you just did it for me! Thanks heaps!

 
At May 22, 2006 4:04 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

I agree with Rachel.... girl you are just the bomb!!! You are doing it for all of us... I can't wait to get off the same plateau.... exactly the same figures OMG we are more alike than we think he he he.

P.S Your posts everyday are keeping me sane... keep them up ok!!

Love CM

 
At May 22, 2006 8:55 pm, Blogger Jaxx said...

Whoohoo congratulations !!!!

Cheers jaxx :)

 
At May 23, 2006 8:32 pm, Blogger michelle said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! Congratulations. It will soon be 50 lost and never to be seen again. You definitely have worked hard to get to this point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home