Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Well blow me down with a feather.

When I first started my journey all those years ago (May2000) my first offical 'walk' for better health was 2 houses along the street and back and flopped on the couch for the rest of the day....well today I ran the same distance...yes ran. Huffed and puffed for a good minute and half afterwards and thought was this a clever idea. But after i recovered I realised the impacked of all of this hehehehe I ran!!!!

Went for an half hour walk this afternoon.

Had a wee fit of the nibbles this afternoon, but when I think about it-it was only 6 crispbreads and a slice of fruit bread so when all said and done not too bad...hell not a cream donut or steak and cheese pie to be seen. Set myself a challenge that no Easter Eggs will pass my lips and the only Hot Cross Buns I'll have will be on Good Friday lunch. Now to convince hubby he doesn't need to bring me home 'treats' in the shape of Cadbury Creme Eggs...I have told him no Easter Eggs, here's hoping he'll obey!!!.

Have case packed ready for tomorrow leave here straight after work at 5pm.
Extremely busy weekend AGAIN.
Will be tramping the streets at 8am start Sunday. This duathlon is 12k biking and 5.5 k walking but that will be a breeze. Just hope this darn neck will be ok, still catches occassionally. Oh well all I can do is my best.

See ya all on my return.

6 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 9:14 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Good luck on the duathalon!!! So envious of ya he he

Can't wait to hear the results hun

Love Chubbymum

 
At April 07, 2006 8:14 am, Blogger Sue said...

You ran! You ran! You amazing woman!

 
At April 07, 2006 10:06 am, Blogger Cathy said...

Go Get Em this weekend Felicity

Cathy

 
At April 07, 2006 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the very VERY best in achieving your goal mate. You have come such a long way, you gotta be proud of that for sure! GO GIRL!

 
At April 09, 2006 5:54 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Well done on the running! You have come so far! You should be very proud of yourself hun! Can't wait to meet ya at the end of the month.
Looking forward to hearing all about the duathlon too...

 
At April 15, 2006 9:12 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

How are things Felicity?

Missing ya

Chubbymum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home