Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

3 more sleeps ick

Can't believe the duathlon has pretty much arrived.
We leave home tomorrow at 8am hope to be in Chch by 12. WILL drop hubby in town then I have a couple of mesages to do then will drop Mum at my Aunties. Willthen go meet up with an internet friend. Onto the hotel. Drop off gear and bike at hotel. The I want to go to the pool at 7 for aqua classes. Will meet at hotel with hubby. guess we'll go to tea. I want to get an early night because have a huge day Saturday as well as Sunday.
Sat 9.30 pool for aqua classes
11.15 hubby has an appointment in Bishopdale and I'll go to fabric shop
Then we will drive over to Brighton, as of an hour ago I hear a friends Mum has passed away today so have to call in there on way to Brighton. Plan is I want to bike the second half of the curcuit just to familirize myself with the route. Then go to registration for the duathlon. I am guessing this will take a couple of hours. I then have a meeting at beach for a walk with some of the go girl's.
We have a plan to go out with my brother for ameal it will not be a late night.
Early morning call at hotel for 5am
Breakfast
Report at event 7.30
Start time 8am
Expecting to last 2 hours.
Then I have a birthdday party to go to in afternoon.
A big day.
Wont be back home until Monday at earliest, unless the funeral is Monday then will stay a day longer and home Tuesday.
Cya then.

4 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 9:51 pm, Blogger Helena said...

how blimin exciting ... you go girl - have a blast! :)

 
At March 10, 2006 10:56 am, Blogger Anne said...

Very best of luck!!!! Will be thinking of you!

 
At March 10, 2006 5:32 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Well all the best for Sunday - will be thinking of you and am sure you will do wonderfully!
Can't wait to hear all about it!

 
At March 12, 2006 7:33 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Hi Felicity. Sorry I missed saying good luck to you last - can't wait to hear how it went!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home