Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Thanks guys

All the great comments gave me warm fuzzies. I still get high when I think of what I acheived.
Have paid entry for 10k walk in Timaru next Sunday, will drive down on Saturday hope in a way Mum won't come if she comes we will have to stay in a motel, if not I'll stay in Cabin at motorcamp but to far for Mum to trot thru night for toilet...$30 verse $110 would be nicer on my pocket but would also be good for Mum to come to cheer me over the finish line. She is going to decide by tomorrow.
I have also decided to do another Duathlon in Chch 9th April. Sun Latte series have added duathlon to the chch leg. I will do it as cheap as possible casue i will be cuting into my holiday spending money. Will also cancell my hair colour appointment and put off my dietican appointment for April will save me $200 well wont actually save but will not have to spend u have to have it first to save it hehehehe.
Handed in my notice on Friday, at mechanic workshop job I hate. So she was going to decide over weekend how much time etc she wants off b4 i leave and I told her I can work til 26th April then I finish but if she wants me to leave sooner that is fine too. Will be more holiday money longer i stay.
When in town last weekend I bought some stuff called Nectar (kiwifruit and aloe vera) thought it might help with constipation...just had a glass with lunch yum it is reall nice. Will see if it has desired effect.
Went for a 18k bike ride this morning lovely day for it lots of others out. Most said howdy, surprising how many folks speak when biking. 1 hr 13mins 20 secs love this stopwatch thing Mum got me from Avon. It annoys me arround my neck tapp tapping as I ride so i hung it on the clothes line and pushed start as I left and stop when I arrive back prbaly took th 20 secs to get off bike to do it hehehehe. Then I showered and thought to hell I am gonna put something nice on so put on a nice skirt size 18 but it is a roomy shirt and new top bought last week size 22 so my sp k top was right wow size 22. Walked around to Mum's just 10mins or so there nd back not worth mentioning reallly other than fact there once was a time it would take me all my energy to walk there and Dad would bring me home or hubby pick me up and felt like I had walked a marathon now I make statement lick just a wee walk to Mum's after biking 18k.
And that just shows to me how far I have come.
What have you done today to make you feel proud.
Well I think I might go have a Nanna nap didn't sleep well last night and think I deserve one. Of course there is plenty I should be doing but it will all still be there when I awake.

Cheerio

8 Comments:

At March 19, 2006 9:12 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Love the clothesline trick. Lovely to hear you are going down in clothes sizes too! Do you know what dates you are going to be in Wellington - make sure you book a nice long coffee break for me!

 
At March 19, 2006 9:20 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Felicity Jane

I know some have already said it but you really are a star

You have my respect and I hope I can achieve what you have in regard to exercise

 
At March 20, 2006 8:33 am, Blogger me said...

Whoo hoo Felicity!! I am SO proud of you!! :) You are such an inspiration.:) And congrats on fitting a size 22...that is fantastic!! SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! :) :) :)

 
At March 20, 2006 2:23 pm, Blogger Suzy said...

Well done on the bike ride. Great idea with the stopwatch!
Your clothes are certainly telling the tale of all your hard work.

 
At March 20, 2006 2:56 pm, Blogger Jaxx said...

Just catching up with your journal.... You are rockin girl!!!!!!

Cheers jaxx :):)

 
At March 21, 2006 9:29 am, Blogger Leighanne said...

You are doing great:)
You should be so proud of everything you are achieving!!

 
At March 21, 2006 10:05 am, Blogger Anne said...

I hear that you are coming to P North - must try and catch up!!

You should be proud of how well you are doing!!!

 
At March 22, 2006 4:56 pm, Blogger michelle said...

Just read about your big day. You have every right to feel proud. You did fantastic. You certainly have come a long way and work hard to get the results you are getting with the shrinking clothes..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home