Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

oh I nearly forgot


Gee very important part of the exciting day. Well actuall one of the any. Tried on my t-shirt size 22 started at size 34 and guess what well u can see in photo below it fits a size 22 athletic type clothing item is on my body me Felicity Jane Dagg can you beleive it.
I was very disapointed there was nothing in the newspaper about the event I thought it was newspaper worthy hell afterall 2700 women got out of there bed on a wet cold dark Sunday morning and did it. And one of them was me. headlines should have read she did it Wouldn't have mattered who the she was we'd have all knew it was us. One of my work mates said she is going to cancell the paper on Mondays as a protest hehehehe.

Bought myself a set of yoga pants and tops from warehouse as a reward for wearing to tai chi. Still a bit skimpy but will grow down to them in no time.

6 Comments:

At March 18, 2006 3:53 pm, Blogger Anne said...

I can be the first to congratulate you on such a fantastic effort. You should be proud!!! TYhat would have taken some guts and determination - well done Felicity!!!!

 
At March 18, 2006 5:11 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Woooohooooo well done hun! I have been hanging out for the the update of the Duathlon! Am still gutted that I won't be doing the Wgtn one anymore but will be there supporting Helena who is doing it in my place.
You should be proud of your time and effort cause I am sure proud of you!!!

 
At March 18, 2006 5:46 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

OMG hun I wish I had the guts to do something like that.

I will!! I will next year!.. you are an amazing woman and have so much courage.

Love CM

 
At March 18, 2006 6:23 pm, Blogger Helena said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBLOODYHOOOOOOOOOO mate I am so so sooooooo PROUD of you ... good on ya!!!! I bet you feel on top of the world! See you can do it ... now you can do ANYTHING - mind over matter, no guts no glory - congratulations Felicity, you deserve your success - you've worked hard! *hugs*

 
At March 19, 2006 5:01 am, Blogger Sue said...

You absolutely brilliant thing. What an amazing achievement this is and what an incredible change you have made in your life. Everyone must be so proud of you - I know we all are - and the proudest person must be YOU!

 
At March 20, 2006 2:21 pm, Blogger Suzy said...

Fantastic!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home