Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

What is Souvalakis?

The restaurant we go to on way home from has this on there takeawy menu but I don't know what it is...it is chciken tossed greens mint and yoghurt or beef satay both sound nice but what am I getting for my money.

Not much happening here today. Did some house work. Went for a couple of short walks. Went back to physio at 4pm for my neck feels a lot better but still very 'bruised' feeling. Needs to be repaired by Friday ready for me to drive back to Chirstchurch for next Duathlon.

Another busy trip planned.
9.45 Aqua gym
Register for duathlon.
Willow shoes are doing a tour of there shoes so want to go to that at 11am
12noon Lunch with my brother and his grandson for brothers birthday. Mum and Aunty will also be coming...then at 1pm my girlfriend will join us for a catch up b4 she goes to work.
3pm Meeting with some of the Duathlon gals
5pm walk at beach
7pm My girl friend is calling to my Aunties for a catch up haven't seen her in like forever.
Bed
Sunday
5am up and breakfast
6.30 be at venue rake bike etc
9am Event starts
Spa after duathlon
2pm hope to be leaving Chch

Right time for tea. Nite all.

5 Comments:

At April 02, 2006 8:52 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Is it turkish?

Wow sounds like you are a busy woman.. woohooo for you. Time goes fast when we are busy aye.

Love Chubbymum

 
At April 03, 2006 6:50 pm, Blogger Kris said...

You are a busy lady aren't you?

I am counting down the days till you get up here it will be great to finally meet you in person.

Keep up the good work.

Kris:)

 
At April 03, 2006 7:56 pm, Blogger Anne said...

You've just reminded me - must check out the Lido for your visit!

OMG girl you are achieving so much - excellent work!!

Souvlakis - when we were overseas we used to have them - and do now, but where we get them from they are called kebabs. Hot meat like chicken or lamb (or vege option) with piles of salad and various sauces. I usually just get garlic yoghurt with cucumber but my man likes ALL the goodies like chilli sauce etc. I always jsut get the medium one and find it quite a lot and normally can't quite get through it. My favourite takeaway treat nowdays:)

 
At April 04, 2006 9:11 am, Blogger Sue said...

The spa after the duathlon is a great idea - I've booked a massage after mine. I'm so impressed with your continued commitment to exercise - you've come such a long way since you first started your blog.

 
At April 04, 2006 11:31 am, Blogger me said...

Another Duathlon :0 You are going to be at goal in no time at all with all the exercise you do!! Good on you!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home