Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just about convinced

that I am a size 22 well me top half at any rate.

I had ordered a 22 t shirt for the sp k duathlon not sure if would fit-it did but told myself they are probably big fitting.
Bought a couple of t shirts while in Chch and they fit nicely-but t shirts are stretchy
Have several blouses a friend gave me last time I was on this journey size 22- have worn 2 of them this last week, long sleeves and cotton fabric with no give at all. Begining to think maybe I am down to a size 22.
The clincher was yesterday at work, we have tops for sponsorship of basketball and cricket bt this is basketball and my shirt arrived since I last worked-it is a size 22 and 2 big wow what a thrill. Think I probably could have got away with a 20 eaisily.

Clocked up 20 k on bike today.
Food is going well
Drunk 3 litres water so far
Going well.

Just over 3 weeks till our holiday, still got 1.5k to budge...ggggrrrr.

Gonna go have a wee nanna nap b4 Home and Away starts it's gonna be sad one tonight.

3 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 7:38 pm, Blogger michelle said...

Congratulations on going down a sz. Soon you will be a 20. 20km bike ride sounds so inspiring. I am going to start trying to ride as my next challenge after the run is over this Sunday.

 
At April 05, 2006 8:56 pm, Blogger Anne said...

20 k's - fantastic - where do you get the energy from!!

I can't believe how muc h you've changed and what you are achieving nowdays.

Great on going down a size as well:)

 
At April 06, 2006 4:23 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Woohoo on the clothes size. And you continue to be the exercise queen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home