Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

5 kilo challenge-starting weight 128.4


I have set a challenge with a fello bloggin friend to lose 5 kilo winner receives a lotto ticket.
So we r both buzzing for a differnet challenge.
I was getting sick saying I am nearly at 125kilos.

So look out I am heading to 123.4 look out.

6 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 10:43 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

OMG hun we are 200 grams apart from each other...

You can do this 5 kilos! You will do it.... well done for making a deal with a fello blogger.

RA RA you go girl.

Love CM
p.s we need to finish that conversation I left in the middle of it was getting interesting he he he

 
At May 18, 2006 10:04 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Awesome, I can't wait to hear how you have gone. Let that competitiveness fly and lose that 5 kgs..........GO FELICITY GO!

 
At May 18, 2006 11:03 am, Blogger Anne said...

Go woman!!! The challenge should get you going again and hey you may even win Lotto!

 
At May 19, 2006 7:27 am, Blogger MARINAS OF TURKEY said...

I read over your blog, and i found it very impresive! You may find my blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
Spa Treatment Holidays In Turkey

 
At May 19, 2006 8:39 am, Blogger Sue said...

Go Felicity! Hope it's not too cold down there - at least the cold makes us walk faster!

 
At May 19, 2006 11:54 am, Blogger Suzy said...

Good luck with your challenge. Great photos of the get-togethers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home