Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

1.2 loss for challenge


For the weekending Tuesday 23rd May loss of 1.2

Yesterday I went to Timaru for the day.
Cupboards and fridge is stocked again, bank is empty, went to Aqua class, and bought some jewellery yes a good day

Went to Micheal Hill bought a pretty silver belcher link bracelet, locket with heart has pretty pink cubic stone in heart. Also bought a ring set with lavender setting on layby save $200 that is my 50k reward. Re sized my wedding ring it would have to go down 4 sizes-now that in itself is incredible but the fact I couldn't wear my wedding ring for 8 yrs becasue it was to small means I have lost even more. Decided to leave it another few mths b4 sizing. Just have to be careful.

Almost talked myself out of Aqua did I really want to get changed-wore my denim skirt and boots so that was pantyhose and loads of hassles. But I went and enjoyed the class as usual. While I was at the pool Mum was at countdown doing her bits and so I collected her from there we went to lunch. HMMM didn't make the best moves there...I usually order garlic loaf have one slice and bin the rest but ate 3 slices and it was dripping with butter. Had chicken filo parcels which are delish, and icecream. But that was at 1pm, had breakfast at 6am, and didn't eat again except a choc bar while packing groceries at 6.30...when I got home at 9.30 was TO tired to bother so went to bed...wasn't actually hungrey.

Dietician was extremely pleased with me. Scales are down there by nearly 3 k, which is good. (6weeks) She loved my clothes (wore skirt and jacket I bought at Curves on holiday and boots so did look good) I said to Dietican and receptionist when they went WOW don't I look bloody marvellous in a whisper. I had taken a revolting dress with me that I use to wear, becauase last visit she had made comment on how nicely I dress. So nothing would do I had to try it on and see took me out to see Barbara receptionist, another client was there then and she showed me to her and then when I got changed into my skirt etc again she paraded me around some more see this is what she dressses like now isn't she beautiful oh it was about then I got a swollen head hehehe

Then it was over to another dept at hospital for bum examination-great fun-the highlight of my day NOT. censored( I have been passing blood when I GO, so thought it was time I did something about it. I am sure it is nothing afterall if it was more sinister than piles I would flippen be lossing weight quicker) so he did an examination and for precaution has ordered a internal with a name I can't remember and the paper is in the car but colonoscopy or something. Just to make sure and age etc it is good to have this done. So won't that be pleasant...a weight loss tool I won't be recommending. Dressed again for the fourth time for the day and it was only 4pm, droped off perscription, collected Mum had left her at the coffee shop upstairs at hospital took her back to car went back for script...when i do the up and down floor thing at hospital without Mum I do the stairs(take lift with her) well when I went back for script I went up to many flights just got so over myself hehehehe but did 5 flights ok I was puffing but still conscious which sometimes with 3 flights I am feeling heady and gonna faint.

When we had finished at hosptial we went grocery shopping-fun!! Had a huge list and still didn't get some stuff and came to $300 so broke again. But nice to have fridge full and healthy snack foods again will make the challenges ahead easier to deal too. As I said above bought a choc bar-was a thick and chunky choc mint chip-yum so enjoyed that while packing the car. Got home at 9.30 had a wee/power nap break at Tekapo cause I was getting weary-unpacked the car put away frozens and fridge stuff and bed 10.30 (Hubby was already in bed so no help from him) Then he wanted to talk I grunted a couple of answers and went to sleep.

Feeling weary today. Grey and drissling so not gonna bother with washing start work at 12 noon so will stay in my nightie till then and blob-or blog-a bit.

6 Comments:

At May 24, 2006 12:26 pm, Blogger michelle said...

No wonder you are feeling tired. You have been so busy. I can see why you are losing weight an dthat choc bar was easily burnt off. LOL at the dietitians and the dress. You have come a long way.

 
At May 24, 2006 3:45 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

What a busy girl you are......LOL. Excellent news about the loss!

 
At May 24, 2006 7:17 pm, Blogger Anne said...

I agree with Michelle that you've come a long way!! It's great to hear how happy you are getting dressed up and taking a real pride in yourself - and of course people noticing!!

Well done on the loss as well and thanks for your comment and thoughts on my blog:)

 
At May 25, 2006 8:25 am, Blogger Sue said...

How lovely that the dietician made such a big fuss of you - which is exactly what you deserve. That's the kind of attention that makes a girl feel good!

 
At May 26, 2006 10:23 pm, Blogger Helena said...

congrats on the loss mate - well deserved! Good on you for looking after you.

 
At May 28, 2006 2:25 pm, Blogger Suzy said...

Well done on the fantastic loss! Hope you have another great week this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home