Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

200gms GONE



200gms gone this week, I am happy with that afterall it is a loss and that is 3 weeks in a row and after my 7 mth stagnation period 3 weeks losses is awesome.

I am pleased to say I didn't eat icecream last night-not to say I didn't want to. Hubby isn't helping he has been to the bank and applied for a loan to buy another vehicle-he can't be bothered fixing the van after its fire last week. He has always had a thing about the van and wanted to replace it for most of our time together...my thoughts are he is insecure about the fact it was mine..but he has run it into the ground over the last 8 yrs and now killed it completely. So now we are going to Chch and Timaru to look for another vehicle. He asked me last night if i needed to do the walk because he wouldn't have time to check for vehicle and me do the walk thing you can imagine the look he got and I am bloody sure I am not giving up my walk for a purchase I don't agree with. THAT IS FOR BLOODY SURE!!

Got a call yeterday afternoon needing me to work today so planned coffee with Lyne has been postponed till Wednesday arvo and I have made a hair appointment for wed too so 10.am doctors for more bloods and offical weigh in, 1.30 hair and then 2.30 coffee with Lyne.

Thanks for all the nice comments etc re blood results-still peeved and can't see past the fact had normal blood when fat and everyone said oh loose weight else u will have health problems at mid 40's and now here I am lighter mid 40's and stupid high bloody results. Will go next week and see doc and talk over the results and what she can suggest, that doesn't involve taking pills cause I am not popping pills. More flippen' money for nothing.

Right best make a move the clock is ticking on.

Did I tell you a 200gm loss this week making 3 weeks in a row YIPPPEEEE!!!

6 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 9:43 am, Blogger Rachel said...

3 loss's in a row........go you good thing!
Weird about the blood results ah? I had quite a giggle when imagining your face when asked to not do your walk to instead look for a car.......I bet that wasn't pretty....LOL

 
At May 30, 2006 4:45 pm, Blogger Anne said...

3 losses - incredible work Felicity!

Just caught up with your blood results, how frustrating that would be. Don't be discouraged, you know that you are doing everything you can to be healthier.

 
At May 30, 2006 6:36 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Well done on 3 losses in a row! That is great work and well deserved! :)
And like Anne says always remember you are doing everything possible to be healthier and the results will show in your blood and iron etc over time!
*hugs*

 
At May 30, 2006 7:38 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Woohooo for 3 losses in a row... that is better than plateauing. Proud of you.

Love CM

 
At May 31, 2006 4:59 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Hooray for another loss! Kick that plateau for touch!

 
At June 07, 2006 8:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hun... thought you were going to update.. would love to hear about those steps you txted me he he he.

Love CM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home