Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Walked the walk

Had decided to go for a walk today-woke at 7 to thick fog and thought bugger went back to bed and into a deep sleep and woke again at 10.30WOW
Fog was lifting and by time I did load of washing hung out 4 loads and done stuff it was 10 to 1 I finally managed to get out the door and on my way. I had planned on doing 8k but once I got walking I went a little further and clocked up 11kilometres. Felt good and although my legs are tired I am pleased with myself.

Watched program on telly tonight about liposuction and tummy tuck ops in Asia wow but still can't see that chopping it off is helpng fix the PROBLEM-just cause ya chopped off the fat doesn't mean that if u continue to eat incorrectly then the fat will not return. The lady the program was about was 130k and the NZ surgeon said he wouldn't have done the operation. Thankfully the op was a success. Then watched a program on the Food channel called Mood Food and it was very interesting-what foods effect your mood and behaviour. It was extremely interesting.

Now what have we got on this week bugger all really. I have a spa booked for Monday at 2pm so will enjoy that long soak. Tuesday 2.30 I am going for coffee with my old walking partner hardly get time for catchup these days with both working. Friday hubby and I will drive to Timaru on our way to Chch for the marathon. Weather for the weekedn is looking promising.

Had yummy Satay Chicken with rice for tea Yum Yum

Weigh in Tuesday for the blog challenge.

Right me and my tired legs are going to bed-Nite all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home