Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, May 29, 2006

To say that I am peeved is an understatement.

I am bloody out write pissed off.

I went for results of blood test today, iron needs more blood taken as problem there, cholestrol is high and doctor wants to see me...go figure I have lost nearly 50 bloody kilos doing far more exercise and my blood pressure is up and now my choletrol..how does that work. So I am in a foul mood and came close to buying a 2lt block of caromello icecream and not convinced I won't go out lateer to get some.
Had arranged to visit with my girlfriend tomorrow afternoon, haven't seen her in like forever and we were away when it was her birthday coffee afternoon, then got a phone call about 10minutes after arranging times etc to aske me to work from 9am-4pm. So rung and postponed till Wednesday afternoon at 2.30 so I have hair cut at 1.30 and then off for coffee with Lyne at 2.30, will also have to go for weigh in Wed morning instead of Tuesday.

Home and away on talk later.

3 Comments:

At May 29, 2006 8:27 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Please don't get too discouraged hun... as we both know (because we are the same weight) that with our weight we are still going to have problems hun.

I know it isn't nice to get those results but the best thing is to think that you would have been worse if you hadn't lost those 50 kilos hun. Did the doctor suggest ways to get these results done etc?

Big hugs my friend

Love CM

 
At May 29, 2006 9:11 pm, Blogger Helena said...

awwwwwwwwww mate!!!!!!!! chin up, get your arse in there and learn from the experience - it can only get better ... right? :)

 
At May 29, 2006 11:47 pm, Blogger michelle said...

Keep doing what you are doing and the cholesterol will go down. Give it time sweetie and it will happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home