Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Well woke this morning with period oh joys, but explains a lot.
Going to focus on the future and make a plan so-

Here’s the plan:
1)I will stay off the scales until Tuesday week(27th June)
2) On Tuesday I will post the result here – whatever it may be!
3)I will post my food tracker here every day until then. Whatever I eat I will be accountable for what I eat.
4)I will have no ice cream or dessert foods till then.
5)I will drink a minimum of 2L of water each day
6)I will walk every day
7)I will stay positive, focused and dedicated to my goal.

4 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 8:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mate this wont be the first time you've picked yourself up and dusted yourself off, and guess what ... it wont be the last! hang in there mate, you are worth the effort! Sometime we need a major blow out to appreciate how wonderful we feel when we are on track! *smoochies*

 
At June 20, 2006 8:28 am, Blogger Rachel said...

GO FELICITY GO! Can't wait to hear about your progress, you CAN and WILL do it.

 
At June 20, 2006 8:28 am, Blogger Sue said...

Oooo, look, positive Felicity is back! Nice to see you again...

 
At June 20, 2006 11:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo girl you go for it..
It is a hard road we are on but it is worth it.

Love CM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home