Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Friday night

Hubby and I went out last night. Dinner and a movie. Had already checked the menu so knew what I was having and stuck to plan-Chicken Snitzel and salad NO FRIES with that. Hubby had whitebait which looked scrummy never stole any of his fries. We walked to dinner and theatre 40 mins all up had a coffee when arrived at theatre with friends. Interval never had one of there delish cookies hazelnut and choc chunks they cook them while the movie is showing and the whole place is full of cookie cooking smells hard to resist but we did. Enjoyed the flick "Worlds Fastest Indian" again my second time. Walked home about 11 and the minute we walked in the door an argument broke out...ended a nice evening very quickly..all over the bedroom door being shut and room freezing cold. I did manage to make a victory of that situation too though and never ate-sat up until 1.30 watching TV sure as heck didn't want to go to bed. Wonder why we bother really still feel like blubbing and sorta numb really. I lay awake most of the night thinking could I afford to live on my own and how would it affect my weight loss going thru a seperation etc...which is the hardest putting up with this shit or going it alone. And can I be bothered with either.

3 Comments:

At July 08, 2006 4:53 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Sorry to hear you so down, darling. I'm afraid I can't help with your decision, but know we're all here to support whatever you do.

 
At July 08, 2006 8:16 pm, Blogger michelle said...

Oh Felicity I know just how you feel- been there myself many times. Congrats on not using food to handle the upset.

 
At July 09, 2006 2:41 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Sorry to hear all's not well at home. I'm another one not giving advice - but I'm sure you will make the right decision one way or another. Take care:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home