Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Day 4 wow I feel good




I have just been talking with some online supporters and while we were talking I realised that I only have 5 k to go to be under 120k. Now to some this is no big deal but to me it is HUGE. We are talking like 20 plus years since I as under 120k I have family and friends that are younger than 20 and have never known me under 120k now that makes my heart heavy and brings tears to my eyes. So I have new found determination and dedication to the Felicity heathly lifestyle course...5kilos I can loose that I can be under 120 kilos and it is in my reach. So as of this minute 10.47am Friday 23rd June I am re-inforcing my pledge to life and liberty I will be healthy I will be liberated from this fat unhealthy body and I will be fit and flab free. Of course u won't see me for dust, cause I'll be moving so darn fast. 10th Sept (Dunedin Marathon) would be a good target date and could be done.

So look out fello bloggers I am storming thru.

Now this weight is from doctors scales and tru reading there scales differs from my home scales and also differs from the challenge I have with fello blogger so don't get in a panic girl no you don't nearly owe me a lotto ticket our challenge is on my home scales and as of last week still a couple kilos to go there. The doctors scale is my offical reading and what I set my life challenges for. As of 1st of June the doctors has started charging $10 for nurse visits blood presures, blood test and weighing etc so I sure won't be popping in there every week now just for a flippen weigh in. So my doctors records will only happen when I am going for a doctors consultation-thank goodness I can now weigh on home scales.

So the challenge is set 5 kilos to get me under 120 by Sept 10th or when ever.

4 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 2:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on you girl, all the very best of Irish Luck to you..

Margaret

 
At June 23, 2006 3:53 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

You can do it Felicity!!!!
Good luck and roll on losing that 5 kilos.

 
At June 24, 2006 8:45 am, Blogger Sue said...

There's Felicity - freezing cold, buried in snow, but still walking and fighting on!

 
At June 24, 2006 12:14 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Such determination - go for it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home