Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Another one under me belt

Day 5
Walked 2 20mins
ater check
Did ok all round
Had chick peas in casserole for tea have never used them before rather enjoyed them now want more recipes
Had a meeting this afternoon to see if ppl would be interested in WW meetings starting positive responce. We meet at the local cafe I was amazed at the ones ordering mochacinos and hotchocs muffins and stuff-i had a black coffee with equal

Breakfast
Sp K with tinned apricots
coffee

Lunch
pot yogurt
2 kiwi fruit

black cofffee

afternoon snack
2 full salada crackers
edam cheese

tea
Lamb casserole
mashed pumpkin
peas

Feel positive in how things are progressing with my weeks challenge.

3 Comments:

At June 25, 2006 3:46 pm, Blogger Hi said...

Hey! Thanks for the welcome comment! It's awesome to see another successful slimmer! You have done so well! I look foward to reading more of your progress! Cheers! Lou

 
At June 26, 2006 12:05 am, Blogger Leighanne said...

You have come so far!!!

 
At June 26, 2006 5:54 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Good on getting postive response on the WW meetings. You are going so well Felicity and it's so good to hear you sound so positive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home