Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

90 minute walk felt good to be out enjoying the fresh air, on my own hubby couldn't make it gee what a surprise.
Had a case of the munchies most of the day apart from a slice of cheese nothing was bad so much but just nibble nibble and we all know these nibbles add up.
Did anyone else catch the new program on TV 2 only got snippets of it as I was watching Oprah on 3 but what I seen was very intersting will put it on the watch list for next week.
Filled entry form for Dunedin 1/2 Marathon so will write cheque and post tomorrow. The entries open tomorrow for She Duathlon series.
Work tomorrow then pictures at 8 Goodnight and Goodluck with George Clooney.
Nothing really planned for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home