Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, June 29, 2006



Challenge loss of 5 k is coming on nearly halfway.

Feeling good about how my weight loss is going of course would stilllike to wake up tomorrow a size 16 but 2 years from now I will be and hey the way the years fly buy that ill be sooner than ya think.

My skin feels like sandpaper with all the airconditioning etc and with wearing so many clothes it is so sore and itchy oh the joys of winter. But this morning at least e can see daylight and no fog...the bathroom window was even without frost(last few mornings it has been frozen shut)

Had a visitor yesterday afternoon-not really a friend more of an aquaintence but she called around to apoligise...what for I said. she said "snubbing you when u were out walking earlier". I was out in the -5 temp for my walk and she and another lady drove past I waved but she didn't wave back so I thought to myself snobby bitch hehehehe BUT reason she never waved back was casue she didn't recognise me...they were well past and the other lady said "was that Felicity" and Sharon said "no I don't think so" and looked in rearvision mirror "oh my god yes it is"...she said "they nearly drove back to say how well I looked". Oh gosh. Same walk my father passed me and I flagged him down with a message and later hen I was having coffee with him and Mum he said I am gonna have to gain some weight back I said why he said cause I didn't realise it was you waving me down. So two in one day wow great anytime soon no one will know it is me hehehehe.

Mum is off to Christchurch today on the shuttle, my Aunty has to have a small op and needs someone at home to care for her after so Mum is going up. I am working tomorrow else I could have taken her up. Just had a phone call and 2 extra days work next week too so that will help with the bills.

Well best go make a start on the chores-hubby is home today so we have palnned a walk together later wonder what excuse he'll come up with for not going, but if i have all my chores done I will go regardless about 2 might go for hour and half if weather is still 'nice'. Oh I would so love a bike ride seems like months since I have been out but roads are still 2 icey maybe late next week if weather doesn't do anything more. I see She Duathlon entries open tomorrow morning so next pay I must send away and enter for Wanaka and Christchurch...still no word as to the Specail K being run again.

Have a good day.

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good when you get compliments like that aye.. Well done Felicity you are doing well hun... can you rub it off on me... I seem to be the only one that can't get my backside in order.

Chubbymum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home