Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

BLOODY MARVELOUS

LARGE
did you hear me
LARGE.

thats the size polar jacket I bought today....I didn't think to take a jacket to town today and wanted to go for a walk on beach so we went to Warehouse and I got jacket(well actually 2 cause had buy 1 get one free offer) Looked for xl and didn't have one so I tried the large right there in shop I wanted to scream the roof off a bloody LARGE, started this journey in a 5xl polar jacket. Got to beach and it was so warm I didn't really need the jacket but I wore it anyway after all it was a LARGE. 40 min walk on beach in a LARGE jacket can do wonders for ya

Actually all up it was a neat day...we had lovely lunch and I made good choices, we wnet to Briscoes and I bought a slow cooker and a new dinner plate...2 a small square plate to sit on a bigger square plate giving me the elusion I am eating off of a bigger plate will keep you posted if it works. Also got a rubber loaf tin u know the sort that doesn't rust and 2 rubbish bins for bedroom all for 80 bucks. Warehouse 2 jackets in size LARGE, and a pair of walking shoes unfortunately the only ones that fitted weren't in ther buy one get one free offer but were reduced from 45 to 30 bucks and feel like they will be comfy and lightish...some of the ones I tried were SO HEAVY and lots of them were just far to narrow...think I was 45 mins trying on shoes. Then groceries...wow veges are expencive at moment so got a fefresh and around to frozen...freezers were nearly empty obviously everyone else had same idea. So I have cabbage, cauli, carrots, leeks, meslin salad, brussel sprouts, corn on cob-frozen, spinach-frozen, tomatoes, kumara so at least I'm stocked with the stuff. Got bugger all in way of meat-looked at the cheese and thought nope I am not gonna get any can't be tempted if haven't got it. Got some low fat feta shit that was over 6 bucks will have to make sure I use all of it last lot when off b4 I used it all.
Great drive home stopped for salad for tea at Fairlie, hubby had pizza oh yeah and he got icecream on cone at Pleasant Point on way to Timaru and I didn't get one. Seen some lambs goin into Pleasant Point so cute.

So I have weeks meal plan for night meals and the ingredients to make em...I won't try slow cooker till weekend as I am working all week and think I would like to take that slowly after all it is a slow cooker heheeh

Well it is very much my bed time...do you think I can wear my LARGE jacket to bed heheeh

Nite all

9 Comments:

At July 24, 2006 8:14 am, Blogger Anne said...

I bet you feel a million dollars in your LARGE jacket!! What an achievement especailly when you sa id you started in a 5xl!

You will love the slow cooker:)

 
At July 24, 2006 10:23 am, Blogger Hi said...

Yaaaaay for large. I can't wait to be large! Hehe. Good on ya! Keep up the good work!

 
At July 24, 2006 10:37 am, Blogger Rachel said...

LARGE, LARGE, LARGE....YAY!

The Warehouse is a wonderful place, my favourite shop actually.
There is a cookbook in The Warehouse called 'Crock pots and Slow Cookers' and it has some lovely recipies in it - about $18 or $20. I couldn't function without my crockpot in winter.

 
At July 24, 2006 12:32 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

Congratulations !!!!

I would love to hear what you cook in your slow cooker - I was given one a while ago, but have never used it, it didn't come with a manual:)

 
At July 24, 2006 12:35 pm, Blogger Kris said...

Way to go Felicity!!!

It is a great feeling when you get into smaller clothes. You are doing a great job keep up the awesome work.

Kris :)

 
At July 24, 2006 3:30 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Woohooooo hun!! Large Large Large Large is FANbloodyTASTIC!! Way to go hun.. That is fantastic!!

Keep up the great work!

Love CM

 
At July 24, 2006 6:57 pm, Blogger Ang said...

WOOO HOOO!

There is no nicer way to measure sucess other than clothing sizes!

 
At July 24, 2006 7:40 pm, Blogger Helena said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY FOR LARGEEEEEEEE GIRLFRIEND - how bloody fantastic! :D

 
At July 26, 2006 3:08 pm, Blogger michelle said...

LARGEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Better wear it a lot becasue soon you will need the M word. Congrats, I know how exciting it is to go down a size.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home