Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Have eaten just to much

Its is hubby's birthday today and I baked him a carot cake and made mac cheese and just eat to much... Just realise I had a bottle of wine chilling and didn't open it silly me.

Did manage to get a 20mins walk in-hope the wind isn't to strong tomorrow I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE!!

ok its 11 and time for bed Nite all.

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 11:44 am, Blogger Anne said...

Has been blowing a lot here too! Don't worry about the birthday eating, I'm sure with the exercise you are doing - you will work it off!

 
At September 21, 2006 8:06 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Felicity

We are down your way - leave here on the 9th Oct. May give you a call and see if we can met up for a coffee - I think I still have your cell phone number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home