Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, September 01, 2006

September WOW

had a blah day really haven't done much at all.

Went for a bike ride this morning hmmm do I ever need to get my act together and bike more nnow the weather is better.

Still have friend staying so what was I going to cook for tea-spent ages looking for a recipe I seen yesterday thought would be good for tea tonight but do u think I can find it now so then I had to find somethng else what to have so after going thru the recipe books again desided on chicken casserole.

Had a lovely colourful breakfast this morning.


Breakfast

slice fruit toast
glass of kiwifruit nectar
bran flakes with all bran
strawberry and tinned peaches in juice
vital milk


Lunch

Salmon in George Forman grill(yum)
kumara and apricot salad(bush road very nice)
brown rice and nut salad (bush road)
meslin salad with 1/4 avacardo, cottage cheese, combo crunchy sprouts

Snack
orange and banana

Tea

Minestrone Soup
Chicken casserole
Cauliflower with cheese sauce
corn

2 Comments:

At September 02, 2006 4:44 pm, Blogger Anne said...

The bush road salads that you write about - are they a brand or do you make them?

have a great weekend:)

 
At September 05, 2006 9:25 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

I have been a bit slack with the replying to people lately my friend and I am SOOOOO SORRYYY.

That lunch sounded sooo yummy!

I wish you could have made it up to Wellington when I am there.. would have loved to catch up. But I am sure we can meet again another time... I AM SURE OF THIS!! he he

Love ya my friend

CM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home