Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, September 25, 2006

New Shoes


Hubby collected my new shoes on Thursday, I had put them on laybuy when I went to marathon-took them for a test drive yesterday OH HEAVAN!!!! Thought they might make my ankles ache with the extra support etc but nope and didn't feel the road thru the soles like others(ever step I felt every stone etc) So I am set for Saturday with my new shoes and thorlos soxs hell u won't see me for dust...I'll be flying.

What else has been happening-not alot really. Had another heavy talk about our money or lack there of with himself so wonder how long that will last...he did say he'd curb his spending on train and bike stuff we will see...that being said I HAVE TO STOP buying on trade me spend $200 in last 4 days on tops and jeans I MUST STOP. That being said I have also sold $310 so still on the winning side, albeit bearly. I cancelled the appointment I have with the nutritionist in Oct I can't justify $90 but I would still like to go one day when money isn't so tight., will keep her card. I have to keep all available cash for tripping around to Duathlons and Marathons...and those important type things. 3 trips to Chch and 2 to Timaru in next 6 weeks is gonna keep me on my toes.

Scales haven't been doing what I am wanting for weeks now so today I have started offically counting points will do it for a week and see what happens...well a week minus Saturday casue that is race day.

Food today

Breakfast

2 fruit toast (3)
banana (1)
3/4 cp Cereal combo(bran flakes,All Bran and Oat bran Weetbix) (2.5)
1/2 tinn lite peaches (1)
milk (1)
Total 8.5

Morning Snack
Apple (1)
Total 1

Lunch
Baked potato (2)
Chilli beans and mince (4)
Total 6

Afternoon Snack
Still to be advised maybe a yogurt

Tea

Mustard Steak (3)
Brocolli (0)
corn on cob (.5)
broad beans (.5)
carrots (0)
mashed pumpkin (0)
Total 4

Daily Total 19.5

Points Allowed 24

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 5:11 pm, Blogger michelle said...

Good luck with the run. I am sure your new shoes will really help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home