Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Me what am I up to.
Been out of town every weekend for past 6wks(home this weekend yeah) for events...duathlons or 1/2 marathons etc. Had a 18.5 k walk here in Twizel this weekend so was good not to have to travel for it. Great walk hills steepest walk I have done to date...wind was really strong and at times very hard to stand up against it..adds to the memory. Got a spot prize for coming last but actually only10mins or so after an other couple so not hours later this time(4hrs 19mins 38secs)

Last weekend I also went to a Style work shop EXCELLENT...if you ever get the chance to go it is well worth the moneyhttp://www.styleworkshops.com/ I am trying to get one arranged for here next month would love to go again to learn more and I'll get my hair styled and coloured this time (had just had it cut week before I went so no point in geting it done last week). That was saturday on the Sunday did a 10k walk around Hagley Park, another thing off my to do list-awesome.

This next weekend I am home and nothing planned yeah for a quiet weekend.
Hubby had an unplanned trip to Invercargill on Friday a quick trip his 'aunty' is very frail and not got long was nice he was able to go and have this time with her...his next weekend off is 5th Nov (our anniversary) and I have a duathlon in Christchurch so we won't get backto Inv again till 17th Nov so hope he can get back then..personally I'd rather spend the money and time to go when she is still alive than go to a funeral(she has a couple of sisters but never married so no 'family' to go to a funeral for).

I just got back from a lovely walk a lovely calm evening nice not to have to fight the wind...stopped for a coffee at local cafe on way was nice for a change and pleasant destress.

4 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 12:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God I thought I had a busy life hun you have done soooo much that you should be proud of.

Missed your updates that is for sure

Love CM

 
At October 24, 2006 2:19 pm, Blogger Sue said...

You're amazing, as usual. Who would have thought a year ago that you would have become so active?

 
At October 24, 2006 7:48 pm, Blogger Anne said...

You really do blow me away with what you achieve.

 
At October 26, 2006 6:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a brave soul wanting to do a race in MAY in Wellington ... make sure you wear your thermals and be prepared for chill factor, wind and rain! LOL Actually I think this is the one I did for Karen this year ... but it was in April.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home