Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

well bugger me days

I got my new shoes from #1 shoe today and they are great have them on now breaking them in pinch a little but will stretch I would think(and my feet were pretty swollen too) but they are fashionablestrapy with a bit of a heel. I am so happy with them and only $35 including postage. Can't wait to go out somehwere flash to wear them....not sure how comfy they'll be for walking any distance, may get a second pair.

Weighed in last night 600gms loss yeah 2 weeks in a row lost now to manage to keep it up.

Frizbee golf tomorrow should be a laugh.

Also got another 2 tops bought off trademe will go great with jeans.

Well Prison Break is nearly on so I'm off to get settled in front of telly.

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 10:20 pm, Blogger Sue said...

You go girl - but you should be watching the cricket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home