Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Here I go again

off to Chch this morning(well actually only going to Ashburton tonight Chch tom after a day of garden tours) Case is packed bike is leaning on car...live in fear of forgetting it. I had hoped for a restful nites sleep but that didn't happen and here it is 6am and i am wide awake and have to fast for blood test at nine...I can tell you this cup of hot water isn't doing it for me I came here to keep my mind of being hungrey oh yeah I guess I could do some housework but what is the point I won't be here to see it and himself sure won't keep it clean while I'm away, I haven't even cooked his meals for the weekend this time he can fend for himself.

Had a great day yesterday. Left home at 8.30 walk to town did some messages bought a frizbee and meet the girls at 9am. This was huge for me-I only know these girls by site and they are all young slim chicks I felt a bit grandmotherly but not for long was made feel welcome and had great fun...wish I'd known more about this when Rachel was here we could have had a game. After couple of hours some of the kids were geting cranky so we moved on the the cafe for much need coffee some had food amazing how throwing a frizbee can make u hungrey I was but after coffee bought a yogurt, banana and very crunchy apple and took it round to Mums to have she was baking so I didn't stay long...my trade me parcel had arrived so I checked out the 3 new tops great and the skirt.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=71195868
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=71056729
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=70283877
wear last one and pink slacks today with my black K & K jacket I got off trade me a few weeks ago. Had hoped my ezibuy pants woul have been here b4 leaving they are brown for the other 2 tops but never sure of ezybuy sizings and could take them back if to small. Made a couple of sales myself last night so keen to grab a t-shirt and skirt but both close after I leave so playing that one by ear. Anyway back to yesterday I got home about 1.30 time enough to checkmail and much need toilet stop and then off out to meet Dawn for a bike ride(18k) was ned having company on the ride and didn't seem nearly as long actually took me a litttle longer cause we went slower than i usually go. Dawn is just starting out she has been inspired by me and I am very proud of how much she is doing couple f time she said oh but you do this or that I said Dawm I couldn't when I started I've got 12mths on you Told her she does more than me she goes to gym walks to work 3k and works in a cafe on the go most of the day and bikes as well she is doing great...warned her not to burn out but she doesn't hear that It took me months for her to realise she wasn't eating enough. oh god there I go food again my stomach just did a flip. Dawn and I are going to stay togeter in Chch at the hotel I usually stay at she will drive up Sat night get ther after 11 then we have to be up at 6 to do the duathlon and drive home again by herself to work again Sun night.

Had a nice pork stirfry for tea and no night nibbles so was pleased with my day all round.

Oh well I best go make a start I could load the car and lock bike on that will help get a bit closer to 9.

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 5:14 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Love the tops - you seem to have an eye for a bargain!

Have a great weekend away:)

 
At November 03, 2006 6:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo late reading this hun but I hope it all goes well. I am soooo enjoying reading your updates hun and I am glad there is more of them now.

Love the tops... I am a chicken when it comes to short sleeved ones though... I just don't wear them as I hate my bingo wings he he he. You go girl.

Love Chubbymum

 
At November 10, 2006 8:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you girl!! Off once more?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home