Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Had a fantastic day

Actually a darn good day.

Slept in until about 9 had a rough nite hurt my knee earlier in the nite and it was throbbing then to top it off I turned over in bed and twisted my back the wrong way so it was sore too. So by 2am I was doped up with painkillers.
Had breakfast-went to shops, did some chores, went to Mum's then realised it was time to go to golf and hadn't had lunch-will I go won't I go wouldn't be any good anyway so why bother, I can't go back again on Tuesday till March because of work so why bother, then I thought I am going to go. So grabbed couple of banana's and off I went got there and no one else there so nearly left again. Waited few minutes others arrived but no faces I knew-come on ya wimp u r not piking out now. So in I went couple of folks greeted me and then others arrived and names drawn and off we went.
Had a fantastic time-didn't embarrass myself and first hole I even only missed it by 1 shot over par. 3hrs later back to club for a much needed toilet stop and lovely refreshing lime and soda. Got home from golf-showered and biked to weight management-stayed same so that was a HUGE boost. Biked home head wind so took shorter route. Tea.
So I am pleased with today.
Breakfast
Cereal combo(branflakes,all bran, oat bran weetbix)
apricot yogurt
coffee
Lunch/Snack
2 banana's
Snack
handful of grapes
Tea
Cold meat
Salads(kumaru and apricot, brown rice and nut, lettuce with feta,olive,strawberry,grape, tomato) lite dressing

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2006 10:30 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Great effort with the golf, my hubby is a MAJOR golf boy but I just can't see the point in chasing a little ball around a huge golf course for 3 - 4 hours :)

Again I have written down your salad recipe, you have the most interesting salad's. I am going to try it on the weekend....thanks.

 
At November 29, 2006 12:02 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Wow... golf is apparently quite a good exercise...

Woohoo for staying the same my friend... better than a gain.

It is fantastic to see your posts again.. have missed you.

Love Chubbymum

 
At December 14, 2006 9:25 am, Blogger Anne said...

Missing you and your updates. Hope all is ok?

 
At December 18, 2006 6:06 pm, Blogger Tracy said...

Hope all is Ok with you & the lack of updates is jusr cos of the Silly Season. Have a great & relaxing Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home