Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I am still alive

been away for far to long-have had up and down days. My commitment was tested but I hope I can say that I have over come that.
Hubby and I am off to Invercargill for the weekend-his Aunty isn't well and this will be last chance we get to go before Christmas.
Unfortunately the style workshop has been postponed was to be on Wed but think its going to maybe happen in January. So will have to fit in a hair colour before Christmas. Have an appointment for 22nd to get my legs waxed and eyebrow top up.
Had a hell of a thunder storm her early hours of this morning some of the tunder really shock the house and I can tell you it was the main topic of conversation at work today.
I have been so organised this week I cooked the weeks meals on Sunday so all I have to do at night is heat and eat...so far I have remember to take food out of freezer night b4...stir fried beef snitzel and salad and crusty rolls for tom tea...have the marinate made with mix it with the meat in mornng and bob's ya uncle. Working begining of next week too so will have to get some salad mixes at supermarket and cold meat.
Made some more lovely clothes purcahses on trade me and mail order...I think I might have to go to a 12 step program My name is Felicity and I am a clothes buying junkie...wouldn't be so bad if I actually went any were to wear the clothes heheheh or had shoes to match.
Sent entry for Buller half Marathon in Feb-next week I'll send entry 28th Jan Duathlon
Well bed time-night all.

4 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 10:18 am, Blogger Rachel said...

What a busy girl you are!

I have to stay off Trademe or we would be broke as I also just love buying clothes and shoes off there......LOL

 
At November 15, 2006 2:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am Chubbymum and I am addicted to trademe he he he he...

I sooo understand where you are coming from with trademe I am addicted to buying books he he he

I have missed you my friend.. we will have to have a little chat again.

Sounds like the thunder was huge.. thunder scares the living daylights out of me.

Wow another Marathon... sounds like that is an addiction too... a good one though.

I did mine on Sunday what an achievement that was... Things are absolutly brilliant for me now.. I am happier than I have been in ages and content and my friend and I are doing so much together it is challenging and fab!!

Girl... I miss your updates!! and miss ya.. pity you aren't close enough for a coffee.

Love ya
Chubbymum

 
At November 15, 2006 3:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There, you sound like you are so busy and very organised. I wish I was as organised.

I know what you mean about Trade Me but I am selling my clothes cause they seem to be stretching heaps and getting too big hehe.

You are doing so well with your Marathons and Duathlons. I have to admits after doing the Round the Bridges I wanted to do another one so I will have to keep an eye out for the next one.

I have been going out running a lot with Mel so getting lots of practice.

Have a good week.
Kris:)

 
At November 20, 2006 10:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can never have too many clothes, sounds like you are really enjoying buying new gear, good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home