Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

NEW YEAR

New resolutions.

Friday after work went for drinks after work to many drinks-woke on the door step very late very sick.

Saturday was very ill. Did manage a walk but each step was very loud.

Had a fantastic Xmas.

Hubby and I went for an awesome walk Xmas morning after breakfast. Went to claycliffs in Omarama awesome felt like I was a mountain goat climbing over the rocks...something I've wanted to do since moving her nearly 20 yrs ago...last time I went with friends about 6 yrs ago and I only was able to walk half way from carpark and had to go back to steep spend at least an hour in there climbing about.

Came home had late lunch early tea of platter with meats and cheeses etc scrummy. And of course some dessert.

Son phoned about 10.30 from Sydney...I'm goning to be a Granny...they had tried rining earlier but we wer out. Due in August so I have been knitting and buying like crazy on trade me MUST STOP-but I'm goning to be a Granny. Exciting isn't it.

Boxing day my brother, neice her partner and there son arrived mid afternoon. We had presents from under the tree lots of fun with a 3yr old sharing all the fun. About 5 we had food...cold meats chicken, ham, salmon and salads lettuce-bean-beetroot-potato. Then Xmas pudding, broken glass jelly (I made healthier amendments-yogurt instead of cream, diet jelly, and crushed pineapple in natural juice) pavlova put whipped cream on it except one piece which I had mine with natural yogurt. ATE TO MUCH.

Back to work Wednesday.

NY's weekend

No drinking so my 4 day weekend was much more relaxed.
Saturday did some house work etc
Sunday 2 hrs hill walk
Monday 3hrs ironing
Tuesday 4hr walk at Lake Tekapo to Mt John Observitory-fantastic...bit steep at begining and I thought I was going to have to give in but I made it. We took picnic lunch so had it on top of the summit. (DOC summer holiday program)
Wednesday bac to work busiest day of the year-we coped.

I managed to finish Dec only 200gms heavier than I was on 22nd but since have gone a bit over the top and many slip ups and nibbles. I will get the hang of this all again next week afterall I have to I have a grand baby to be fit and healthy for.

3 Comments:

At January 05, 2007 6:48 am, Blogger Sue said...

A grandbaby - that's sooooo exciting!
I remember those cliffs at Omarama from when I was a kid and well done on the Mt John climb - it is a steep bugger.
Happy New Year!

 
At January 07, 2007 9:13 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Really exciting having a little baby to look forward to! I just know you will enjoy being a nana:)

We loved Lake Tekapo when we were down there last year. That walk would have been hard work but amazing.

Have a great year Felicity!!

 
At January 08, 2007 10:10 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Welcome back Felicity, thought you had gone bush or something ...hehe.

Congratulations on being a granny (August anyway) how exciting.

Your walks sound awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home