Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

OH MY GOD

I got the phone call tonight that I just didn't want to get and it has shattered my life.
Chris passed away I can't beleive she has gone. What will I do without her. 12 mths today since her Mum passed away thank goodness Angela had little miss Chloe on 20th Feb and Chris got to meet her first grand child and Chloe has those photos to see the joy in her face at meeting that little bundle.

Chris and Jim moved in to house next to me when Angela and Anthony (my son) were about 2 Chris was preg with son Micheal...Ang and Ant played together and fougt together from daylight till dark EVERY DAY Chris and I spent hours talking...many a night Jim would come home from work at 4am and we would still be talking. We partied hard...u can PARTY PARTY PARTY now girl and no more hangovers.
Chris taught me to drive.
Chris picked me up when I fell down.
She was just always there.
We both moved out of that area after about 10yrs but she has still been a HUGE part of my life.

But for 12 or more yrs(as it turned out it was more like 17yrs) she has fought for life...she couldn't come to our wedding 12yrs ago Nov because she was to ill and we didn't think she'd see that Christmas but she did and she seen several more too she was a tough nut. She had so much health problems steeming from the original and some meds caused more illness but each time she battled on...but this last time she just couldnt fight any longer...Jim had been at hospital all day (Oh she would hate that she died in hospital she so hated that place) he went home about 4.30 she woke about 7 wanted a drink was uncomfortable so they rolled her over gave her another pillow or took one away something like that came back a few minutes later and she was gone...as quick as that...no more struggling for breath no more pain no more anything but oh wat am I gonna do with out my Chris my brick to jack me up with my shoulder to cry on my ear to scream at or just to listen...my friend

Going to Christchurch tomorrow...want to go now but no state to drive, not sure I will be tomorrow but can stop lots.

goodbye my friend rest in peace

6 Comments:

At March 11, 2007 8:21 am, Blogger Cathy said...

Take care Felicity

Cathy

 
At March 11, 2007 11:54 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

My thoughts are with you my friend. I am so so so sorry for your loss. No more struggling for her now hun.

Big hugs

Love CM

 
At March 11, 2007 12:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs mate, such a sad sad time. Try and remember all the good things and remember that Chris is resting peacefully now without anymore pain. Be strong.

 
At March 11, 2007 4:51 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Big hugs Felicity. She fought hard to stay with you all. Will leave a huge gap in your life but you have lots of precious memories of her and your times together. Take care.

 
At March 12, 2007 9:01 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Oh, Felicity, that is such sad news. You were so lucky to have such a friend - and I'm sure she was just as lucky to have the same sort of friend in you. Thinking of you...

 
At March 13, 2007 4:13 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Thinking of you Felicity and sending you lots of hugs! I know what it is like to lose such a close, special friend!
Take care xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home