Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Saturday-how original

had a good day...managed a 33k bike ride yah me.
Ate well..if u don't count the digestive biscuits I crunched my way thru this evening. my butt is going to fit those size 20 summer pants I bought end last season sales before winter I am determind of that....great feeling in controll again why do I fall off track when being on feels this good.
Wellington plans are coming together nicely must do something about ferry bookings.
Been checking out houses this week going thru the 'I am so sick of this travelling back and forth' thing again so talking moving closer to Christchurch wish i could take my house...looked at an AWESOME has everything on our list house online but it is so out of our price range it's not funny gonna buy a lotto ticket for tomorrow if I can muster up the $6 that is...worth a crack.

Just been talking to Jim (friends hubby) they operated this afternoon...spinal so recovery will be easier HOPEFULLY but he was pleased with all so far..and they have fianlly got respite care etc organised which just wasn't happening b4 so some good may have come out of it.

Just having a hot lemon drink then its bed for me.

2 Comments:

At March 09, 2007 11:01 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

House prices are just ridiculous right now! Our GV went up $200,000 in the last 4 years! How mad is that? I understand prices in Christchurch are just as mad.... good luck on Lotto, though you will have to settle for 2nd, cos I'm winning 1st! YEAH, IN OUR DREAMS.

 
At March 10, 2007 9:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope one of us won lotto he he he
I know what you mean about house prices they are riduculous!! Mine went up about the same chris h.
My thoughts are with your friend hun. Wow!!! 33k bike ride YOU would whip my backside hun... I couldn't be on a bike that long it would kill me he he he
Love Chubbymum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home