Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SHIT DAMN AND BUGGER

those of u who pray please add my mate Chris to your list...I have spoken of Chris before she has had bad health for 12plus years and getting worse daily and now this...she ahd a fall last night and has broken here bloody hip. I was talking to her hubby tonight and not good if they don't operate she'll get an infection and die if they operate she will probably die in theatre...but they have to give her a fighting chance.
Chris you are in my thoughts constantly.

4 Comments:

At March 08, 2007 11:29 am, Blogger Anne said...

Big hug Felicity - life is just not fair sometimes with what people have to go through.

 
At March 08, 2007 11:46 am, Blogger Sue said...

Thinking of you as well as your friend - because this is so hard for you, too.

 
At March 08, 2007 2:14 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Life sucks sometimes mate, my thoughts are with you and your friend Chris. *BIG HUGS*

 
At March 09, 2007 6:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big hugs hun because it is hard seeing a friend go through this.. and your friend will be in my prayers too.

Love ya
Chubbymum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home