Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy to report

1.2k loss this week and considering the time I have had that is bloody AWESOME

Been out with friends this afternoon for coffee and cake Mum has a friend visitn from Ireland an it is her 69th b/day 2day Mum mustered up some of her friends to celebrate we had a good catch up one friend I said have seen u all year...she only lives 2k away but has just started a homestay bizz and is very busy.

Then we are off out tonight as family for dinner will be nice...new menu there so haven't had chance to check out what I'll have best be good to keep the 1.2 loss did I happen to mention that I lost 1.2k.

Off again tomorrow(was going to be Friday but decided to travell tomorrow give us Friday at Chch to do what we need to do) Fri night have a nite on the town with gals, hubby will stay at hotel or maybe visit with his friend in Bishopdale. Sat morning Aqua Fit is booked depending on lateness of Fri nite will depend on energy exerted at Aqua...then on the road again to Westport. Will be there mid late arvo...head straight to beach show hubby where he is to pick me up Sunday. Sunday 'well' as I had planned on doing the City to Surf in Chch Sunday but it couldnt be fitted in the schedule I flagged it and have decided to do my own I'll walk from my Aunties were we are staying to the best beach In NZ Carters Beach Westport which just happens to be 11.5k (City2surf is 12k) so wll still clock same miles just on different side of island and will be differnet surf...actually c2s hasn't finsihed at surf in a long time had to move it cause got to big but feel bit ripped off when it is really city to QE2 park hehehe. Holiday is till Wed then travel back as far as Amberley stay night there and thru middle of island home don't NEED 2 go to Chch so will cut it out and couple hrs driving as well home Thurday afternoon then work Friday THEN saturday back to Chch...now I can here u say but y come home at all...its like this we hadn't planned coming home but as I havent been available to work twice b4 when asked I felt I NEEDED to say yes to keep them sweet...and 31st would have been Chris 48th b/day and her and Jim's 30th wed anni and Ang asked me to come up I said of course then was asked to work so sorta between a rock and hard place....then this morning was asked to work monday 2nd April as well of course I was travelling back from CHH that day so had to say no then I rung back and said if I could start at 10 hubby could drive me snooze in car and leave chch at 6 he said that would be great he'd get back to me...of course the minute I offered I regretted saying it...but as it happens he came back with a counter off so to speak I am starting at 1pm so no made dash home and all is kept nice and they know I tried and changed my planns which hopefully will keep me in good there. So its busy time again. huh I am looking forward to a break from all this travelling but not gonna be anytime soon

Right off to get dressed ready for dinner-gonna walk car is at doctors and I am not getting in hubbies work truck in my good clothes then maybe I can have a wine with meal too or two or three maybe no more than three is travelling tom hang over and travel not a good mixture.

Cya all when I get back Monday 2nd April or there abouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home