Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

2am and can't sleep

not good as I am all stuffed up with cold and rest and sleep are the order of the day. Have been feeling like crap all week but have had to work so couldnt give into it but by 4 this afternoon it had really taken hold went to doc got the meds and hopefully it will be all fixed by Monday...Wednesday at latest as back at work then. Drinking lemon and honey and got plenty of kiwifruit drink so loading in vit c to fight off the bugs.

Was to be in Chch this weekend..duathlon and 2 b/day celebrations but as it happened the duathlon has been postponed till 14th May yippee (sure don't feel up to an event) so wilth that postponed I cancelled my trip I so didn't feeling like driving up to Chch and wouldnt have been able to visit anyone so a weeknd in bed is my plan. Also hope to load trade me stuff...more Wellington spending money.

for crying out loud just had a call on my cellphone 2am and oh sorry got the wrong number dah she is just lucky I was already up else she would have got more than a yes u have bye...some folks just dont think about time.

Just entered the Greggs win trip to Sydney comp...after all a prize to Sydney to see my new grand baby due in less than 4 mths now would be FANTASTIC would it not. Got scan pics and can see little feet and hands and make out face so cute.

Planning on going back to gym this week...but will wait now till end of week with the cold thing...need a shake up and winter is gym time.

2 this afternoon it was trying so hard to snow...wind was bitter so I was so pleased to see hubby in carpark after work I had decided to walk in morning but by then I was not feeling to chipper he voted for takeawys for tea...he had fish n chips I got a takeaway roast guessing it was slightly better choice....really need to find better options for those times when quick is gotta happen what do u guys do?

Well mite try for sleep again although feel wide awake...tootles

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2007 7:41 am, Blogger Sue said...

Hope you got some more sleep, we need you fit and well before you come up!

 
At April 14, 2007 3:40 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Quick and healthy takeaways? No idea! Is there such a thing??? Oh yes, we often buy a cooked chook and salads from the supermarket, that's all I could think of!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home