Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday

HAPPY EASTER blog world

I am feeling pretty good about myself and how I am going in this here journey EXCEPT I want to lose flippen weight I have been pissing around at same weight in like forever...I bought some clothes end of last winter to fit this year and still my arms are to fat ggggrrrr.
I want the weight off.
I am sick of people saying oh you're doing great your weight is just falling off you...when in reality I am same weight give or take a kilo or 2 as I was this time 6mths ago.
Ok yeah the body is looking differnet I can see that BUT I want the fat gone.

I am trying to plan this trip to Wellington for the Duathlon and can't get anything to blend. Hope to have a catchup with some of the Wellington gals, I'll be in town (hopefully) May 4th-7th duathlon is on Sunday 6th. Won't have wheels though so maybe need to do something central if we can organise it. Any suggestions.

Been babysitting over the weekend great to hear chitter chatter of little voices in the house, but I was shattered last night fell asleep watching tv. Work all week next week so good for funds for Wellington.

We are off to Chch again next weekend, last Chch duathlon of the season. Plans and arrangments are mounting up again. We r hoping to have a game of ten pin bowling on the Sunday after duathlon so that will be fun. I have a beach walk with a friend on Sat, hope to arrive in town intime for Aquasize sat morning (this means leaving home at 5am and travelling 4hrs, does this come in the going loopy catagory). Want to make time to catchup with Kerry and Graham at burwood hospital (he is the friends hubby that had tractor accident few months ago)

Well the sun is going thru (was foggy earlier) and lookng to be a fine day so best get this washing on line.

Hope the weekend is being a restful one for you all or at least doing things u enjoy and not all work. Keep clear of the chocolate gals.

2 Comments:

At April 08, 2007 10:59 am, Blogger Sue said...

We'll certainly have to have a catch-up after the duathlon (and probably the day before too!). I'm happy to drive you around if you need it.
Really looking forward to seeing you again.

 
At April 08, 2007 11:29 am, Blogger Chris H said...

Oh you duathlon/triathlon girls ! You are amazing.... I wish I was that motivated to run! BUT I'M NOT... and I am TRYING to avoid the chocolate, though it is hard when one's teenagers made the effort to find me "low fat" eggs! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home