Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, April 09, 2007

If ya pants fall off while dancing

does that mean they r too big...I am just home and too hyped to sleep have had such a buzz of a night havent danced like that in like years my hair is wet with sweat, my feet ache, \i am so wound up...but I nearly lost me trous does that mean they r too big, I did think I looked prety good in my flash new pinstripe pants untill they was slipping down while I was dancing and 3/4 of way home they was scuffing on the ground they was slipping down so much but I HAD A BLAST OF A NITE...havent had such a time in well over 10 yrs have had some good nites but not dancing and kicking up my heels like that. Of course had a few wines but as many soda waters or lemonade.

4 Comments:

At April 09, 2007 6:07 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Glad to hear you're having some fun. I remember the buzz I got when my exercise pants fell off!

 
At April 09, 2007 8:32 pm, Blogger Anne said...

You party animal!! Got to admit it's a great feeling when your clothes start to feel to big!

 
At April 10, 2007 8:09 pm, Blogger Helena said...

shake that booty babykins! woohoo for you :)

 
At April 11, 2007 7:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohooo hun you had a blast of a time it sounds like.

We need to catch up soon aye.

Love ya
Chubbymum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home