Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, April 16, 2007

On the mend

after having a lazy weekend doing pretty much naught, I am feeling much better..still a bit nasally but all in all on the improve.

Planning on a game of golf tomorrow and a walk in Hooker Valley(Mt Cook) on Friday oops just realised I have said I can work Friday(more wellington spending dollars) need to change walk Also want to fit a good bike ride in this week maybe Sunday.

Chicken snitzel for me for tea tonight. Not sure what for veges not much choice.

Wore a pair of trous today that I tried couple weeks ago and couldn't do up felt good and got two compliments so all good. May add them to my case for Wellington trip...woke this morning all excited about Wellington, when I got up there was a missed call on phone re the bike hire

Watched Dr Phil today blubbed thru most of it. A 500plus pound lady wanting help, another who had been 7 mths ago she had been over 700lb and now under 500 she was so positive and her family support was great. Alos one lady who had lost over 300lb and the skin issue and how AWESOME she looked after the body lift 13lbs of excess skin remover 13inches just off her stomach...she looked so GREAT AFTER.

Packed up baby stuff into crates oops maybe I have gone over board a bit 4 boxes of STUFF...granded some wont be needed till child is 2 or 3 an some only if its a boy and of course there is the to stay at Grandmas house stuff and the to go home with baby stuff. It all very complicated.

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2007 10:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetness

Just to let you know I awarded you with the 'thinking bloggers award' today. Check out my update to find out the details.

Chubbymum

 
At April 18, 2007 9:09 pm, Blogger Helena said...

I'll be around when you are in town, but only just! I'll be coming into town to support ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home