Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Woke about 9...had been strong winds about 5 and the wind was dragging the rose bush on the wall by bedroom and drove me nuts...can assure you it won't be a bothering me next time wind blows.
Had a 20 min bike ride this morning.
Walked an hour this afternoon, cold wind but when sheltered it got very warm.
With broken sleep last few nights I am whacked have the week from hell ahead of me so a good nights sleep will be very nice.

Breakfast

2 slices fruit bread
banana
coffee x2

Morning Snack

1 fruit digestive biscuit

Lunch

4 slices vogels sunflower seed and mxd grain bread toasted
1 tomato
1tbs crunchy peanut butter

Afternoon Snack

frozen yogurt
4 crispbreads mxd grain

Tea

chicken
vegetable mxd
stirfry mix plum
fetticine

5 nites no potatoes
5 nites no nite snacking

Good night people.

3 Comments:

At August 14, 2005 9:34 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

OH my what you ate today was all the things I love eating!!!

I wish I had the fantastic week you have had with your food. My week has been rotten. Back on track tomorrow.

Chubbymum

 
At August 14, 2005 9:53 pm, Blogger Janine said...

HI there,

Thanks so much for taggin my new blog. You are inspirational. It is nice to see someone else who has a lot to lose, losing it.
Thanks again

 
At August 15, 2005 5:41 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

It has been really windy here too!!
You didn't kill the rose bush ..did you..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home