Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Winner's circle is getting closer everyday

Did some house work. Weather was so absolutely beautiful, so I decided to go for a walk so did an hour. When I got home I was to hungry to make the banana piklets I had planned on so jsut made banana sandwiches. Just sat my bum in seat and phone went "Mum can u transfer some money for me" oh bugger so finished lunch and walked back up the street to do the banking. So another hour walk..was hard work this afternoon guess I had done my limit. Came home put the casserole on for tea then sat down intending to write a letter but fell asleep in chair for an hour or so then. Got veges on and hubby home so there is another day. Foodwise did ok except maybe for nigt snack...nothing so bad in it self jus't that I didnt need to eat.
Arranged with friend to go with her to town shopping so will be able to stock up again on fresh veges etc. Not sure if I'll bother to call in to dieticans weighin at doctors is enough perhaps

Food and Exercise Plan

2 x 1 hour walks

Breakfast

Rolled Oats
Sultanas
1/2 Apple
Trim milk
Coffee

Lunch

4x soy and linseed molenburg
banana
peanut butter on crust

Afternoon Snack

Orange

Tea

Beef Casserole
Potato
Carrots and Parsnip
Broad Beans
Yams in orange juice

Night Snack

2 Slices burgen fruit toast
Banana
2 Mandarines

8 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 8:18 am, Blogger Sue said...

I love the marble idea you talked about on my blog. That's such a great visual reminder of how well you're doing. Have a lovely day!

 
At August 04, 2005 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great going Felicity! Re your son noticing or not noticing your weight loss - my son has not said a thing and I''m almost at goal after losing close to 25kg - I think it is a "son" thing!

 
At August 04, 2005 5:43 pm, Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 04, 2005 5:45 pm, Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

G'Day Felicity, thanks for the comment on my blog and I will definately keep an eye out for Anthony...although if I'm in a taxi, chances are I won't remember much the next day ;op

Your weight loss is incredible! Will definately drop by and check out your progress.

 
At August 04, 2005 6:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work ... two walks! woohoo! The Peanut Butter I was talking about is the Sanitarium Brand peanut butter, it says on the front NO ADDED SUGAR, NO ADDED SALT ... see if your supermarket can get it in for you. Saturated fat is only about 1.3gms and the sugar is only .9gms! COOL HUH? comes in smooth and crunchy :D ... cant ya tell I'm a pnut butter nutter :p lol

 
At August 04, 2005 6:20 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

Wow! two walks today great going:)

 
At August 05, 2005 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicity it is 6.3 kilos to a stone. Woohooo 2 walks that is fantastic.

 
At August 06, 2005 7:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 walks in a day.... Go Girl!!!

Cheers Jaxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home