Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday Great choices

Had a good day.
Went to work well packed for snacks etc.
Pies were the morning tea shout, I had my prunes walnuts and 2 mandarines.
Later the lolly jar was passed around and I said no thank you.
Several times had messages for the other workshop which I could have phoned thru but walked over, only a 5 min walk round trip but still better than pushing buttons on the telephone.
Walked back to office after lunch...well very fast walk for me as I was running late and nearly gave in and took the car. Then walked home agian after work. Was really tired when I got home and then things went a bit a stray...I had planned hamsteak and vege etc but insttead had hot chips. Then sad up till all hours because I was so tired to get to bed.
But all up I am happy with the day.

4 Comments:

At August 02, 2005 8:02 pm, Blogger Kate said...

Well done! Some great choices there - good on you!

 
At August 02, 2005 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly had a busy day with all the walking didn't you :-)

 
At August 02, 2005 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on you.... For being able to say NO!!

Cheers Jaxx :)

 
At November 18, 2005 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Felicity. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching release weight loss. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though Monday Great choices is way off base from release weight loss I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at release weight loss. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home