Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005


Weighed in this morning with a 500gm loss, had hoped for more but then I also hope every morning I will wake up at goal so guess this is better than nothing.
Had an hours walk day started out foggy but cleared and came out warm by noon. Picked up my slimmers magazine some amazing 'Slimmer of the year' entries Wow one fella has lost as much as I weigh in total now that has gotta be one happy man. Check out there stories www.slimmingmag.com AMAZING most of them bought tears to my eyes. WW mag doesn't come out for a while yet, but did get to see the NZ Slimmer of year her story was on news last week she looked great hope to pick up an old copy of Womens Weekly to read the article in it.
I have had some really lovley comments left on here u r all so much help to a girl u just can't know how great it is to hear from u all. THANKS.
I had words with couple of the guys at work other day. B4 loosing weight they wouldnt even have given me the time of day but of late they give me cheek and usually pass them on my walks and they flash there lights toot make silly hand signals etc and laughing all the time. Me being the bash Felicity up b4 others do type of gal can't get past that they are laughing at me. So I said if u r laughing at me not with me don't bother...haven't seen them since so not sure what the follow up is heheheh.
My son, he lives in Aussie, rung last night confirming his dates for coming over for visit so roll on 23rd August. Haven't seen him since March and I restarted my journey in April I haven;t told them I am back on track so hoping for a noticable responce from him but won't be disapointed if he doesn't comment....he is a male after all and this time I will be prepared for his non attention to detail dah ya mother is 30 kilos lighter thna u last seen her. I wonder f I grew a second head if he would notice...I doubt it.
It is after 11 and time for bed still have hubbies lunch to do yet. God i get sick of making his sandwiches...guess that is the price ya pay for him being employed, got his first full time payslip today yah will be able to pay some bills tomorrow...mind u the money won't go far once the cheque book comes out.
nite all


Breakfast

Fruit toast x2 (burgen)
banana
coffe x1

Lunch

4 mxd grain burgen bread
potato, cheese, onion, egg mix grilled on bread.
frozen yogurt small serving

Afternoon Snack

Pear
fruit slice bisc


Tea
mince
pasta sauce mix tomato
frozen chunky vege mix
spagetti

Evening Snack
Apple

4 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 6:59 am, Blogger Sue said...

Don't grow another head - they weigh so much!

 
At August 03, 2005 3:37 pm, Blogger Felicity said...

oh hell I hadn't thought of that thanks Sue :)

 
At August 03, 2005 8:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoohoo great loss :):)

And BTW Thanks heaps for your tags :)

Cheers Jaxx :)

 
At August 04, 2005 6:17 pm, Blogger Leighanne said...

Great loss!!
You are doing really well:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home